Our client is a company specialize in Food industry in Thailand. Currently, they are looking for professional candidate of Company Secretary to join their organization.
- Support information about laws and regulations for company to committee
- Arrange meeting between shareholder and board of committee and prepare all document, report and invitation letter.
- Responsible for correspondence, information and report to ensure decisions are communicate to relevant company stakeholders
- Keep review all legal and regulatory developments affecting the Company's operations and make sure the Management are properly informed the same.
- Ensure the interests of stakeholders are maintained when decisions are made, particularly those affecting employees, and update the Management on issues of policies and practices regarding Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Conduct reports, disclosures, and submission as required by the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Ensure the annual accounts and returns are submitted
- Provide registered documents and/or contacts of companies when required
- Prepare document for all Thai’s register matters with Ministry of Commerce and Revenue Department.
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Company Secretary Role [listed companyis preferable].
- Bachelor or higher in Laws, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Possess basic knowledge of Listed Companies & Stock Exchange Acts and understanding of SEC and SET rules in related to Company Secretary functions and IPO.
- Strong communications skill, pleasant personality, positive attitude, multi-tasked, well-organized, good team player, outgoing, trustworthy and reliable.
- Knowledge in Law
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
Location: Eakkachai-Bang-born Rama 2
Benefits: Bonus, Group Health & Life Insurance, Annual Leave
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)