Our client, Global manufacturer of aerospace components, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the CAD/CAM Engineer - (Manufacturing - CNC process).
- Create CAD/CAM, and CMM program.
- Set up CNC.
- Provide technical and engineering assistance to production.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or related filed.
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in area of process or production improvement role.
- Experience from manufacturing field.
- Knowledge in GD&T, CAD/CAM, CMM, and CNC.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)