Over client, Development, production and marketing of various printed circuit boards and electronics devices for a consumer and industrial use arena.
- Provide expertise in providing electrical services design concepts (using CAD CAM) and specification writing
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs (Genesis or CAD CAM)
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions
- Control manpower production lines.
- Other duties as assigned
- Male, Female, Thai Nationality, Age 22-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineer or related field.
- Minimum 1 years working as CAD/CAM PCB
- Has experience worked in plastic factory will be advantage
- Basic in English both spoken and written
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)