· Developer new products as well as continued development of our current product lines and internal systems.
· Involved in all aspects of the development cycle, from the design stage, to coding, testing and documentation.
· Good English communication skills are essential, both verbal and written as you will be communicating with team members both in Thailand and the UK.
· Experience of agile, test-driven development practices, and methodologies like Scrum would be beneficial. You will have a track record of producing maintainable code, and hitting deadlines.
· Working on award winning products so you will have excellent analytical skills and enthusiasm, attention to detail, enjoy problem solving and take enormous pride in your work.
· Developments in software engineering and technologies.
· Ability to apply analytical and structured thinking to resolve programming problems, with the ability to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into their component parts.
· 3 years of experience with C# and .NET working on web based technologies.
· Experience working in C++.
· A solid understanding of object orientated programming (OOP).
· An understanding of design patterns and their application.
· Experience of agile development methodologies (SCRUM).
· Ability to quickly gain new software skills and to work with new technologies.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Desirable - Experience of working with MFC.
· Desirable - Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, queries, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
· Desirable - Experience of SharePoint development (services and direct API).
· Desirable - Understanding of good GUI design.
· Good English communication skills are essential.