Our client is famous Non-Life Insurance Company.
Improving motor claim business process and analyze system problems or process problem and provide proper solutions
- Recommends solutions based on verified objective facts.
- To work with related work streams to ensure continuous project process & system improvement.
- Control project timeline, monitor project improvement and identify appropriate re-solutions to meet Rules & Regulations and business requirements.
- Manage project with regard to claims
- Participate in each development phase to help all parties understand implications and requirements on process, technology, resources.
- Co-ordinate to get proper resolution on post implementation for all projects, both internal and cross units.
- Streamline the work flow to reduce the redundancy, cost and time consume
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations and reports suitable for presentation.
- Responsible regarding to ad hoc/ new assignments.
- Thai nationality
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, information management, Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior project management experience (leadership skill is plus)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skill with good decision making
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and objectives
- Utilize experience to improve processes and proactively drive opportunities to resolution without supervision
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills – written, oral, interpersonal
- Experience in insurance industry or service industry o English skill is optional
Location: BTS Line
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)