Our Client, a Japanese IT Solution and Consulting Company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join team
- Lead tasks to create detail business process flow based on the interview of AS-IS business process from clients in the following business process area.
- Procurement Plan and Execution
- Goods Receive and Warehouse Operation
- Production Planning and Control
- Work in Progress and Finished Goods Inventory operation
- Sales Plan and Execution
- Transportation Plan and Execution
- Analyze current business process and identify key issues from operational and management perspective.
- Perform interview sessions in both Thai and English.
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in both Thai and English.
- Manage small team of 2-5 consultants to deliver the project.
- Support and execute a necessary business operation for the new division.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years experience of business process design, business analysis or IT Application Design
- Experience of 2-3 Business Process Consulting projects or ERP functional consulting projects
- Hold Thai nationality and can work onsite Bangkok
- Competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership) working on the consulting project.
- Language skills: English(Business proficiency level), Thai(Native level)
Location: Rama 9 Road
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
Benefits: Bonus, Health Insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)