Our client is a multi-site worldwide French banking so is now seeking for a Business Intelligent Senior Analyst, who can support their development and solution implement for their business.
- Be able to convert a business requirement into a systems solution using key analytical skills.
- Participate to the implementation and the day to day support of the data collection and storage systems.
- Design systems in order to address decisional and analytical needs from BU.
- Standardize and Streamline BI process and solutions.
- Documentation of source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Participate to Business Intelligence projects in an international context (bank’s subsidiaries across the world)
- Bachelor degree in Information & Technology, Computer Engineer / Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in business intelligent and system analyst.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Expert in Data modeling.
- Strong experience in PL/SQL and Oracle Database and BI solutions (OBIEE).
- Knowledge of BI technologies (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, power BI).
- Familiar with Data mining.
- Expert in data mart modeling and extraction processes (Data stage).
- Good skills in data visualization tools (QlikView, Tableau).
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions architecture.
- Have experience Financial & banking industry, we appreciate if the candidate have experience with Flexcube core- banking system (Oracle)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)