Our client are provides a wide range of general insurance policies under the quality and international management system with the goal of fulfilling customers' satisfaction. For more than half a century, the company has adhered to the customer-oriented strategy, providing its clients with fair services and integrity.
- Provide report development support for business analytics staff and operational business units.
- Create reports for standard deliverable and tools to support ad hoc reporting request.
- Demonstrate initiative in assessing the needs of internal customers and build solutions addressing those needs.
- Maintain current data quality and reporting applications and visualizations, while keeping an eye out for inefficiencies and improvements.
- Manage change requests, updates, or fixes as necessary.
- Male/Female, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or MIS or related field.
- Understand multiple data sources such as Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL will be advantage.
- Good understanding of data warehouse and business intelligence concepts and architecture.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)