Our client is a very fast growing Road Freight Forwarder with offices throughout Asia.
Position: Business Development Manager
Evaluate sales situation with respect to operational viewpoint.
Establish and actively seek new ‘shipper’ business opportunities which can be sold onto the company's platform.
- Identify, attain and evaluate data to assist and propose business decisions in assigned sales area from different sources.
- Prepare and present commercial proposals to the market
- Ensure to take strategic decisions for company success.
- Bachelor’s or above in Logistic, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related Fields
- Min 3 years of working experience in sales or business development preferably in road freight / logistic / transportation business.
- Knowledge in domestic and cross-border transportation.
- Good command of English both written and spoken (report to foreigner boss).