Business Controller is responsible for overseeing the business and financial operations of an organization, support the business in various financial needs. Being partner, in order to understand what drives the business and build business plans to identify growth opportunities. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller with key responsibilities as follows.
Costing & Pricing
- Review and monitor of production and operation expense variances.
- Collaborate with related department; sales, marketing, production to apply analytical skills on operational level.
- Monitor and tracking production cost in accordance with standards.
- Analyze the Price change, review and calculate profit and loss of products.
- Analyze business processes and develop cost saving controls.
- Accuracy on data analysis throughout transaction record into systems.
- Being Finance/Accounting representative to reduce costs and improve operations.
- Present of risks and opportunities to costs management.
- Adviser to business leadership, develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback and assist leadership in key financial decisions.
- Design and oversee the execution of the company budget to comply with standard accounting procedures and legal guidelines.
- Identifying and managing financial risk, completing financial research, performing economic and sales forecasting.
- Analyzing a company’s sales and overall performance and managing financial data to assist the company in decision-making.
- Prepare financial report, executing sales report and business plans to executive for making financial decisions.
- Support to forecasting, operation planning and budget preparation.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related position, preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Strong in analytical, communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting standards, principles including laws and regulations.
- Experience in financial software such as SAP, Hyperion or BI systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, especially in advanced Excel.
- Fluent in English communication.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)