This Business Consultant role is to support customers through software implementation projects for multinational IT Solution Service Company based in Thailand.
- Manage overall of a project throughout its implementation.
- Utilize strong functional and technical knowledge of aspects of the solution, processes and client needs.
- Deliver training in the basics of the implementation of the services and commercial operations to customers.
- Defining, planning, tracking and managing the project for identifying key resources and providing the direction of the requirement meeting project objectives.
- Write conception deliverables.
- Manage to Scope, Timeline & Budget.
- Conducts and leads project steering committee, project status reports.
- Provide leadership at a senior level, and negotiate issues and solutions across organizational boundaries or with internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivates and coaches team members and unifies team purpose.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Computer Science or equivalent degree program
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle Project implementation
- Effective communicator, proactive planner with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities
- Strong understanding of project management methodology
- Ability to identify issues, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and manage issue escalation effectively
- Ability to build and maintain strong, effective working relationships
- Good Command of spoken and Written English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)