Our client was established in 1974. After continuous and intensive development for over 40 years, its business has been extended to R&D, manufacturing, marketing & sales, engineering service, in 4 major areas: fiber-optic communications, data networking communications, wireless communication, and intelligent zing applications. In Thailand established in 2011 and currently has employee over 140 persons.
Benefit: Company Central car, Bonus, New Year & Chinese New Year allowance, Group Health & Life Insurnace
- Thai Nationality
- At least 2 years working for Last Mile Project (AIS)
- Bachelor degree or above
- Very good at English
- Possess leadership skill
- Experienced in Last mile project: Install ONU from NAP to subscriber‘s house and also sells AIS broadband plans for AIS.
- Responsible for the management and direction of the sales team in the acquisition of new sales and expansion of the business, including the product portfolio with the existing clients.
- Responsible for meeting the revenue objectives generated from managing the sales teams to deliver the required output in their respective area of assignment;
- Responsible for driving sales growth through prospecting, new acquisitions and based account management. Must be able to meet or exceed the revenue objectives of the project.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)