Our client is one of global leading beverage alcohol that operates over 40 years. They are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, outstanding in communication and negotiation, fluent in English communication and familiar with multinational working environment.
Your will be responsible for these areas:
- Brand Management, to execute and ensure efficiency of all programs and activities, liaise with PR/advertising agencies and organizers, produce qualitative and quantitative evaluations, in order to ensure development of brand awareness and image including assisting in annual action planning
- Budgeting & Control: cooperate with Finance to update accruals, to ensure that all activities spending within budget
- Analysis consumer trends and competitive brands, monitor target consumer markets and evaluate marketing activities and campaigns
- Prepare content for marketing presentations, prepare monthly marketing reports
- Monitor implementation in order to ensure improvement of assigned brands' visibility in alignment with global brand positioning and strategic plan
- Thai Nationality.
- Experience in brand management for luxury brand, FMCG or agencies
- Understanding of consumer behaviours in Thailand, understanding of consumer/luxury businesses
- Initiative, integrity, and result-orientation
- Fluency in Thai and English, computer literacy
- Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)