Our client, a dynamic and fast-paced environment Japanese food industry company specialized in processed foods and drinks is now seeking for an experienced Brand Manager.
- Responsible for developing the brand, improving the quality and introducing more products based on company guidelines
- Develop, implement and participate in the marketing and sales activities according to predetermined set of objectives, strategies and action plans
- Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign
- Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies
- Supervise brand content and product concept
- Formulate and plan monthly targets and yearly budgets, marketing plans and objectives considering the market factors and ensure achievement of such targets in the most cost efficient manner
- Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research
- Track brand performance and activation plan implementation and take corrective action if/when required
- Analyze sales data to update a brand or category portfolio, determine new products and delete underperforming products
- Work closely with departments such as manufacturing and R&D to consult on package and product as it relates to branding
- Write reports, specifications and creative briefs
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 5 years, experience in food and beverage in management level
- Commercially-minded, with experience working with budgets and a P&L
- Strong planning and budgetary skills and conceptual ability with pragmatic and bottom line oriented plans.
- Excellent management and motivation skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and trade marketing advantageous
- Good business awareness including external markets and competitor positions.
- Good knowledge of policies and procedures, their development and applications.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and relationship skills
Working hours: Mon – Fri (8.30 – 17.30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)