Our client is leading solution provider in fabrication for Automotive and Electronics industry.
- Male/ Female, Thai Nationality
- Age 38 - 45 Years
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or any related fields.
- At least 5-10 years experienced, operation management in Chemical and Rubber products is preferred.
- At least 5 years experienced in Managerial Level.
- Good English proficiency level.
- Strong Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Proactive, Initiative, Result-Oriented, Business Mastery.
- Employee development and performance management skills. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Manage and handle operation efficiency on target and planning.
- Handle production planning, manage production process.
- Monitor all production planning schedule, process and procedures, also recommend the improvement to achieve the optimal operating efficiency.
- Prepare and manage budgeting plan and forecasting, production cost& forecasts, work in process to support operating efficiency, productivity continuous improvement, stock, and progress together monthly report.
- Handle and manage manpower planning, and other production resources under production plan and budgeting.
- Manage all areas of operations, QA, Material & Production planning, Quality System and related function to ensure production process to meet the target.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)