Our client is a Japanese company which is a Manufacturer. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Thai Nationality, Female who not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 5 years of working experience in Import / Export function and well knowledge in BOI rule.
- Coordinate with custom clearance, BOI official, IC for BOI process, FTA, DFT and support client and supplier
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking skills, and computer proficient
- Knowledge of Quality system (ISO9000, ISO/TS16949)
- Perform BOI tasks regarding all necessary processes as required by BOI rule and regulation and processing all documentation concerning BOI requirements.
- Import Raw Material use privilege RMTS-2011 system
- Applying for BOI approval for machinery and raw materials and submitting finished goods formulas (new, old, revise, BOM)
- Prepare Document Invoice import Raw material & Machine Submit to customs clearance process.
- Conducting daily jobs concerning the cutting stock of material, Report –V, Tax refund, supplier research and purchasing.
- Taking responsibility for submitting machine import duty and tax exemption requests (per shipment).
- Coordinating with shipping and freight forwarders regarding customs processes
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)