Our client has expertise in hire-purchase of motorcycles as it has been in the Leasing Business for over 20 years.
- Analyzing business requirements to determine solutions.
- Design and Implement data warehouse.
- Development of ETL Data Integration and scripting.
- Develops BI solutions, creates presentations, demos and prototype.
- Work with the IT and BI team to understand data sources and data models for reporting.
- Implement simple and executive business intelligence reports, dashboards to meet the business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields with minimum 2 years of Business Intelligence Project.
- Strong in designing data model and/or data warehouse (partitioning or In-memory skill), OLAP Cube.
- Good knowledge in ETL technologies: Pentaho (Preferred), SSIS, IBM DataStage or Infomatica.
- Strong in BI reporting implementation: SSRS, QlikView, SpotFire or PowerBI.
- Experience in real-time reporting is preferred.
- Very strong in database programming: T-SQL, PL/SQL or NZSQL.
- Experience on Big-Data Platform implementation: Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, Pig, HBase, HDFS or MongoDB is preferred.
- Ability to implement on multiple OS server: CentOS, Windows Server 2012 or UNIX.
- Ability to work on multiple project in the same period.
- Ability to work in a not clear environment.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- English both spoken and written
- Funeral grants
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance
- Health Check
- Provident Fund
- Adjust the annual
- Bonus (Average 6 Months)
- Annual Leave 9 day
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)