Our client, the Multinational Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Automation Engineer.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acquiring a detailed understanding of all automation systems (PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Instrument, etc.), investigating and providing technical advice and managing the specification, development, installation and validation of current and future automation projects.
- Good knowledge of PLC programming e.g. IEC 61131-3 (Siemens s7, CoDeSys, WinCC, Zenon, etc.) HMI, SCADA, MES, VB.
- Good knowledge of Industrial networks (Profibus, ASIbus, Modbus, TCP/IP).
- Responsibility for providing technical support on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Process Control Systems and Automation, to effectively support operational activities and continuously improve manufacturing performance.
- Assisting outsource service engineer to ensure that technical expertise and automation knowledge is developed and maintained to the highest standards.
- Working on existing control platforms and getting involved in future projects to ensure all planning activities will be undertaken in a structured manner.
- Developing the Process parameter and continue improvement for productivities, Safety, food safety, and Sustainability.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation, Computer science or any other related field.
- A minimum 5 years of experience related in Automation Engineer in multinational manufacturing environment.
- Excellent understanding of industrial controls, wiring diagrams and P&ID.
- Good in the Instrumentation and automation integration processing unit.
- Good command in English.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)