- Executing and delivering consulting activities focused to solve client’s issues to be addressed within the consulting project
- Designing and implementing procedures and processes to improve client’s results, based on DSS best available content and IP
- Based on own projects and working with project teams around the world, codify latest knowledge and support creation of new IP assets
- Building capabilities within the client organization through the application of training
- Monitoring the results through data analytics and implementing continuous improvement actions
- Engaging with leaders and employees of the client to ensure client’s expectations are fully met
- Proactively identifying issues and risks to the project, examining alternatives, and pursuing the optimal course of actions to minimize adverse impact and maximize project success.
- Enhancing relationship with clients, with the objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner and identifying and pursuing additional business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, or other related fields
- MBA or Master’s degree from a premium B School
- 2+ years working with a leading management consulting firm or 4+ years working in the industry (e.g. oil and gas, manufacturing, mining, construction, etc.)
- Previous experience in operational risk management programs in industrial clients will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels
Fluency in both written and spoken English. Additional languages will be a plus
- Ability and Interest to travel extensively for global projects