About Employer: One of global food suppliers supports mainly food manufacturing partners with innovation and quality ingredient.
About the Assistant Quality Assurance Manager Role
- To lead Quality Assurance Team to meet company's performance objectives
- To implement and maintain Quality Management System to meet customers requirements
- To lead a broad-based Team responsible for Supplier Quality Assurance, Inspection and Measurement, Environmental Testing in processing line and, also, including Quality Laboratories Budget
- To ensure customer Quality problem root causes are analyzed and promptly contained and resolved effectively
- To work with Project/Engineering team to ensure that new machine and equipment is complied with company Global Sanitary Design Policy
- To validate NPD, alternating material, new process, new machine & equipment prior commercial run
- To support and participates continuous improvement initiatives
- Thai Nationality
- Obtained Bachelor's Degree in Food Science & Technology or related fields
- 10-Year of Direct Experience in Quality Assurance function for Food Ingredient, Food manufacturing industry and supporting both local and global partners
- At least 5 years managerial level experience
- Preferable candidate in food industry with over 100 SKUs food ingredient handling
- Strong Knowledge of GFSI Standards i.e. BRC, FSSC22000, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, etc.
- Good communication and analytical skills with leadership spirit
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
Working Hours : Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)