Our clients are some well-known Telecommunication company. They are looking for candidate to join as Assistant Project Coordinator.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyse projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits, project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to the schedule
- Report to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in team’s performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations.
- Able to travel aboard for meeting the project
- Thai National aged 30 – 35 years
- Experience about 4 -5 years of professional project field
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing Management
- Background in Finance & Banking business will be advantage
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a project team approach.
- Good Command on English (both speaking and writing)
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Goals, Planning & Motivation for project.
- Willing to join multicultural organization
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)