Our client is specialists in the manufacturing of customized precision machine parts and components. These include automotive components, printer rollers, mechanical devices, and sub-assemblies as well as surface treatment services.
- Provides Customer service through inquiries about schedule of product processing
- Lead of Production Planning, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and coordinate with Prodcution Section.
- Raw material control, and material plan to be reached lead time.
- Raw material follow up to meet the production department.
- Production plan control and to achieve the customer's requirement.
- Inventory control according to the company's policy
- Male 30-40 years old
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechanical engineering fields or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience working for Production Planning from CNC, Lathe manufacturer
- Good knowledge of International standard; ISO 9001/ 14001/ TS 16949 and CNC Lathe, milling machine
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English.
Working Hour: Mon-Fri (sat alternate)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)