Our Japanese client, IT and Telecommunication Service provider Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Assistant Presales Manager.
- To attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirement
- Analysis customer issues, develops recommendation solution to customer
- Create and deliver presentations internally and externally
- Create design and prove of concept with technical explanation
- Contribute to business growth by identifying opportunities for up-selling within the customer account
- Co-work with other team members to increase company’s revenue
- Male or Female, age between 25 – 35 years old
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Technology or related field
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Presales role with System Integration Company -or- Telecommunication Company
- Excellent communications skill, Ability to influence and negotiate through face to face communications in Thai and English
- Provide functional and technical expertise and advice in pre-sales process to help close sale opportunities with customer
- Strong at least the following areas of specialization in either Router/Switch/Wireless, Collaboration (Voice & Video) or Security
- Cisco and related network certificate is preferred (CCNP, CCDP are advantage)
- Experience in network infrastructure design for Manufacturing / Financial / Retail field is preferred
- Adoption to learn new technology in IT field and apply technical in short terms.
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)