Our client, japan brand is now seeking for a R&D food, snack who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Development of food.
- Use of innovative techniques in the field of health and nutrition, development of unique and new products as food additives, coloring and flavoring agents
- Comprehensive understanding of plant operation (will not be required to be direct supervisor of plant personnel), Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Direct involvement with outside agencies such as FDA, EPA, OSHA, and implementation of GMP and GLP methodologies. This is very important since the incumbent will be the key liaison with these agencies.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Age35-45 years
- Bachelor’s degree or food Science/food Technology.
- Good English knowledge
- At least 7 years experienced in position R&D from Food Manufacturing
- Experienced from Food manufacturing is preferable
- Excellent team leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of GMP/HACCP, ISO22000, ISO
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Food Manufacturing
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)