The client is the professional Insurance and Brokers Company. The company was established in 1997 to provide comprehensive insurance and financial solutions for both individuals and companies. As independent brokers we always act in your best interests. We work with products and services from different international organizations to put together top quality packages tailored to your specific needs.
- Knowledgeable in Property, Casualty/Miscellaneous, Consequential Loss / Business Interruption, Automobile, Engineering, Householder, Marine Cargo, Trade Credit, General Liability.
- Approach clients to gather their requirements and satisfying their needs including establish good client relationship.
- Coordinate with insurer and relevant parties to obtain the most suitable quote for clients in term of pricing and requirement.
- Prepare and arrange the quote and quote comparison with policy terms for client submission and policy presentation.
- Provide customer and client feedback to further develop standards and reflect market changes.
- Attend the management meeting in order to accomplish organization goals.
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed.
- Deputise for the Manager in their absent.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in related field.
- At least 2-5 years experiences in Underwriter or Supervisor with Non-life Insurance
- Good command in English
- Experience working in Brokers is preferable.
- Logical thinking and good interpersonal skill.
Working Hour: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)