Our client, a well-known Japanese trading company who import & export raw materials and auto part for Car maker, is now looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for chemical materials to join their team.
- Business development for Japanese automotive industry to expand their business
- Visit clients both new and existing ones regularly
- Develop new product transaction with the existing and/or new customers
- Analyze Profit and Loss and Reporting to Management.
- Material Ordering and Inventory Management Control.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Thai nationality
- Male, age 28 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and marketing or any related fields
- 3 - 5 years experience in Sales of raw materials for Automotive industry or any related
- 1 year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English (regular overseas business trip) and Thai
- Able to drive a car and possess a valid driving license
Working hours: Mon – Fri / 8.30 – 17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)