Our client is a French company that produces beverage.
- Support company to negotiate with Government sectors
- To be Company’s representative to issue such as CIF/Transfer Pricing, Tax Structure and impact of Alcohol Act.
- Supporting on company CSR
- Providing information to serve as business need
- Act as a Corporate spokesperson to build up interest & awareness
- Work cross functions with all departments to evaluate the impact of policy and providing a business solution to engage the long term partners
- Establishing process, policies and guidelines for crisis awareness and management
- Initiating and executing strategy/ plan to strengthen engagement and networking with key stakeholders and key executives in public sector such as government, NGOs Chambers of Commerce etc.
- Bachelor in Politics, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Government, Public and Regulatory affair
- Good command in English
- Honesty – Humility
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)