Our client is the company that offers hire purchase financing for motorbikes.
- Providing legal documents - contract, notice, MOU, company memorandum and other legal documents and also legal counsels and services in the areas of financing, intellectual property, corporate, acquisition, labor, and others related
- Providing legal advice on laws, rules and other related competent authorities to ensure the company and its subsidiaries compliance with legal requirements
- Supporting management in the resolution of contractual issues and disputes
- Corresponding with public or private authorities on the legal issues
- Degree in Laws
- Good command of written and spoken English
- At least 3 years’ experience of legal is preferable
- Able to work under pressure and complete assignments within the deadlines
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and mature
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)