Our client is Japanese Nationality Company, now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as Legal Assistant Manager Department.
Position: Legal Assistant Manager Department
· Handle overall legal and compliance tasks.
· Manage all contracts lifecycle.
· Implement key legal processes.
· Review and advice to the business upon request.
· Technical understanding of the Company’s business and operations and attention to details.
· Working in a cross functional and team environment.
· Translate contract or documents.
· Identify and analyze contract issue/problems and comment/suggest and implement solutions.
- Age over 35-45 years old
- Bachelor's degrees or higher in laws.
- Must have Lawyer license
- Experience over 10 years in law tasks in logistic business.
- Business English level both writing and speaking.
- Able to work in Bangplee, Samutprakan