Our Client is Automotive interior parts business.
- Planning – Ensuring resources and material will be available when needed
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Providing assistance in the assembly and maintenance of engineering and other technical
- Motivating the employees in achieving the production goals and targets
- Maintaining records and documents of daily production and dispatched goods
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age 30-35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Automotive business or related field and Assembly part
- Good Knowledgein TS16949, ISO14001, KAIZEN activities
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
Business: Automotive interior parts Business
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)