Our client are a large international organization and well-known in high quality of auto part manufacturing. To develop strategies and business plans with CRM logic, the company is looking for a key professional "Architect Manager" who are able to turn projects from inception to completion.
- Providing a strategic plans to utilize internal and external resources to maximize sales.
- Driving commercial projects from inception to completion.
- Prospecting for new architectural contacts and other key influencers within the sales chain.
- Managing Architects, Glaziers, Fabricators and other influencers in construction channel.
- Effectively presenting company's product line, technology to various expertise.
- Participating in industry organizations such as event and Fair.
- Leading project commitment from key influences and close sale.
- Tracking projects utilizing tools from the design process through completion.
- Ensuring company products are purchased.
- Thai nationality
- achelor's degree in Business, Marketing or an architectural or design field.
- 3 years proven success selling with strong leadership skill.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to travel half of the time.
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Auto Part Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)