Our client is German Company, manufacturer and Distributor of lubricants for Automotive and industrial is seeking for the position of Application Engineer (Lubritech) as below qualification.
- Responsible for technical Support & customer development activities with primary focuses on Special product from Cement, Glass and High Temperature chain in Thailand market
- Uses and develops Technical skill sets of Sales Team, Technology and Technical know-how, product and Product Application knowledge
- Establishes industry contacts to rapidly develop strategic technical relations and lubricant sales, with targeted industries
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in assigned market segment’s and territory to generate new business.
- Take ownership for technical services and coordinate with sales team for developing new business with all cement, glass and special product in Thailand
- Promote the sale of FLT Lubricants through regular customer visits throughout the assigned industry/territory. Recommend new products wherever applicable.
- Coordinate with sales team for preparing sales call, in person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Provide technical assistance to sales staff which including product recommendation and other Technical supports such as Lubricant Survey, Lubricant Field Trials, Failure Inspection, and Product Evaluation Program.
- Coordinate with sales team for preparing forecast on product importation to ensure on time delivery.
- Keep up to date on product applications, technical services, market conditions and competitor activities
- Provide sales staff with updated Product Information Sheet and brochures of Lubritech Products.
- Provide monthly reports for Division Manager and Sales / business development managers
- Female/Male, age 28 years old up
- Bachelor degree with technical focus/background in chemical engineering, mechanical or industrial engineering is preferred.
- Experiences (3 years) in technical positions in key industry such as heavy industrial, such as cement, mining, glass and steel in the area of technical service and/or maintenance coupled with good sales and marketing expertise at a global company.
- Experienced technical service with background in lubricants or cement, glass or manufacturing industrial.
- Project Management Skills, Entrepreneurial spirit, Presentation and negotiating abilities
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Good skills in data processing (MS Office)
- Self-motivated (proactive / self-starting), Strong interpersonal, communication skills with strategic initiative
- Strong service, consulting and customer orientation
- Able to work under pressure and stretched targets and work independently
- Excellent negotiation skills, effective time management
- High travel frequency
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)