Our client is Japanese leading of logistics provider. They is now seeking for Air Freight Pricing Division Manager to support their operation based in downtown, BKK.
- To visualize and analyse Profit & Loss for Air Business Unit.
- To create new purchasing products for Sale Team to expand business volume and evaluate Sales activities by Division.
- Support management defining strategy and direction, making decision on allocating air business resources to pursue this strategy.
- Consider and support management on mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy.
- Support management on setting up budget for each group both operations and sale.
- Follow up on the KPI to achieve budget.
- Administrative tasks including creation of reports for the management both operation and sale.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in any department
- Minimum 6 - 7 years in managerial experience.
- Experience in Airfreight or Airline business, Overseas Purchasing is an advantage
- Good Command in English
Working Hour: Mon - Fri / 08.30 - 18.00
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)