Our client is European company with the leader in OEM suspension products for automotive industry. They are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Supporting and developing International sales and marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Prepare marketing strategies along with market trends to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Support International dealers in the development of marketing plans and activities.
- Cooperate with other team members to determine annual unit and gross-profit plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Intensive support and development of International distributors to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and maintain professional and technical knowledge, establish personal networks and participate in professional societies.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in Sales Experience with Automotive and handling Channel Sales and Dealer Network Management.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and interpersonal skills required.
- Able to coordinate with other functions and work well under massive pressure.
- Strong negation skill.
- Passing for Big Bike and advantage.
- Fluent English, both in written and spoken.
- 100%; A life outside for work is required.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)