Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Administration Executive.
- Female, Age between 27 – 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experienced as an administrator or in related filed.
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, Listening), TOEIC score above 600 would be advantage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good personality and service minded.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Able to handle muti-tasking.
- Ensure the effectiveness of overall company administration function.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment, inventory check and supplies.
- Organize company activities and events.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for business trip.
- Record and documentation on expense, cash payment, other expenditures.
- Handle Expat business visa, 90 days and work permit schedule.
- Provide secretarial support to President.
- Preparing monthly leave, late & Overtime report.
- Summary leave, late and Overtime for evaluation.
- Support orientation program for new employee.
- Support company car arrangement.
- Support employee on company welfare and benefit.
- Support HR field.
- Ad hoc tasks may also be assigned.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Working Location: BTS line
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Health Check Up
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)