Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the General Affairs and Accounting.
- Male/Female, Age between 25 – 35 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- At least 4-5 year experience in General Affairs, Secretary job
- 2 years experienced or have knowledge about Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Good command of English.
- Computer skill in MS-Office
- Capable of working under pressure and attentive to learn
- Honest, Self-initiative, Responsibility, Seriousness (Commitment), Challenge (Never give up)
- To perform all general duties of an administrative office.
- Bookkeeping (Preparing for outsourced accounting)
- Record accounting sheet, check and improve efficiency about office expenditure.
- Prepare for withholding tax report and make payments to revenue office
- To propose and implement action to improve efficiency of HR & GA process
- Secretary job for General Manager of Representative office
- Manage company car, company car driver and office maid.
- Handle accommodation , air ticket reservations for both Domestic and international travel
- Taking care of expatriates (Apply & Renewal visa, 90 days report for Japanese's family)
- Any other duties as assigned
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 – 17.30 hrs.
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Medical fee, Medical check up, Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)