About our client: Our client committed to building a leading eCommerce platform. Also, using secure mobile payments. The goal is to be a pioneer of the new Internet eCommerce platform.
- Being responsible for all accounting and financial tasks, including monthly and yearly account closing, budgets, AR, AP, taxation and forecasting.
- Monitoring and controlling all transaction and accounting functions.
- Ensuring that tax; VAT, income tax and withholding tax is accurate.
- Ensuring all payments to both internal and external parties are on time and accurate.
- Managing accounting systems and analyzing cost accounting.
- Leading and developing a team of finance and accounting staff to ensure that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Female, aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPD license is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounting and finance role.
- Strong knowledge of tax; VAT, income tax and withholding tax and TFRS.
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze financial results for management.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (09.00 – 18.00)
Location: BRT Technique Krungthep
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)