Our client, a USA company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of Chicken Meat, blades, cutters and drills, is seeking for Accounting Officer / Supervisor.
- Responsible for accounting transaction. AP, AR, other General ledger, and reconcile bank.
- Verify payment vouchers and supporting documents.
- Verify WH/T and VAT calculation both from suppliers and to customer.
- Reconcile / prepare monthly WH/T reports for submissions to government.
- Review/ prepare monthly Input Tax reports with original tax invoices.
- Prepare month-end closing transaction and monthly P&L for management
- Monitor issuing invoices and billing to customer.
- Other assignment from immediate supervisor.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting or relevant fields.
- Good command of both spoken and written English will be advantage.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Background in Manufacturing is preferred.
- Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible and meet deadlines.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)