Our client is a global freight forwarding provider from Europe. They are looking for high caliber candidate to manage the Finance & Accounting team.
- Manage daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end, year-end accounting closing.
- Prepare regular management reports and analyses of revenues, costs, business volumes, capital expenditures, budgeting and forecasting to support management decision.
- Handle and supervise 4 team members on daily accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Costing, TAX
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly (if any) and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors.
- Responsible for performance expectation/alignment and maintaining credibility of HR functions, supporting recruitment, payroll.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
- Report to MD in Thailand and submit report to office in overseas.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in accounting, finance role with 2 years in supervisory level in logistics, import-export, freight forwarding, or manufacturing business is preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in HR and Administration management.
- Knowledge in Thai accounting standard, incoterm, TAX.
- Good leadership skill, detail oriented, positive attitude, open minded, good team player, multi-tasking and hands on personality.
- Able to communicate in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)