Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of machine tools, blades, cutters and drills, is seeking for Accounting & Finance Manager / Asst. Manager.
- All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
- Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
- Prepare budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L.
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interact with revenue department related to taxation issue.
- Training/supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Tax Control, Consolidate package.
- Thai nationality, age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPD is preferred.
- Experience as an Accounting Manager, handling over all accounting and finance function, background in a manufacturing company especially in Japanese Manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Good understanding of the accounting standard software and SAP is highly desirable.
- Must have fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure, Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet the deadline, prefer to work with Japanese Company.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)