Our client, a Japanese trading company is now seeking for experienced candidate to join as an Accounting & Finance Assistant Division Manager.
- Thai nationality, age 40-49 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- More than 5 year experience as Accounting and Finance Manager
- Hold CPD License
- Have knowledge of BOI, J-SOX, IFRS and Transfer Pricing
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Have experience in reporting to management in English
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking, decision making and planning skills
- Prepare financial statements and monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Report to management and parent company in English based on TFRS for NPAE and IFRS
- Monitor and review accounting and related reports for accuracy and completeness
- Compile and analyze financial information
- Negotiation with Bank about exchange rate, interest rate
- Annual tax return & tax planning
- Preparation of transfer price documentation
- Liaise with external auditor
Location: BTS Area
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)