Our client is a "family-style" Business Services Provider company. Currently, they are looking for an Accountant/Admin Executive to join their team.
- Bookkeeping and monthly financial reports.
- Issue tax certificate and tax filing (PND1, 3, 50, 53) and related to company business, vat (PP30, sales and purchase reports) and submit to Revenue.
- Invoice, tax invoice if needed
- SSF (SPS1-10)
- Mid/Yearly financial reports.
- Budget estimates for ECCA and Client
- Reporting for ECCA and Client
- Account clearance with NEFO DK and NEFO Singapore
Company Secretarial Role
- Translate key messages in Thai documents to English e.g. documents from authorities, verbally and in writing.
- Itinerary preparation for client and or staff when travelling
- VISA assistance for client and staff of ECCA
- Travel booking in support of client and staff; e.g. tickets, hotel, cars, Sapphire
- Travel tracking input prior to all travels (Control RISK system)
- Prepare contracts and other key documents for signature and process these
- Maintain the company Staff manual
- Maintain the company archive including minimal instructions for the use of these
- Ensure the office is always able to facilitate guests, meetings and necessary functions.
- Purchase all relevant equipment for the operation of ECCA Services Co. Ltd. including tracking, setup and handing out the equipment.
- Maintain the office calendar and family calendar
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Experience in dealing with Social Security Office and Revenue department and be able to submit Financial Statement is preferable
- Excellent command in English.
- Familiarity with Thai GAAP.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)