Our client is an automotive parts business from Europe. They are looking for an enthusiastic Accountant to join their team in Thailand and also provide support to Japan and China.
- Handle full set of accounting tasks such as account receivable, account payable, GL, general cost, VAT, etc. with the objective to follow the accounting standard and the compliance to HQ guidelines and procedures
- Handle bank statement reconciliation, accounting records and other financial statements
- Assist Finance Manager Asia to prepare balance sheet, cash flow statement, accounting variance analysis, financial & accounting reporting to HQ in Belgium
- Perform tax filings, withholding tax, VAT and income tax returns
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Accounting experience in multinational company. (Automotive or related business would be advantage)
- Well-organized, multi-tasked, proactive, detail oriented, dedicated to work hard, positive attitude, responsible and enthusiastic person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy (SAP would be advantageous)
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)