Our client is a multinational trading company established in Thailand for 30 years. Currently, looking for high caliber candidate for Accounting Manager.
- Manage daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end, year-end accounting closing.
- Prepare regular management reports and analyses to identify and explain variances to support management decision and present to Board of Directors meeting.
- Assist group manager to prepare budget and forecasting.
- Coordinate with offices in South East Asia regarding Group Accounting and Finance policies & procedures.
- Supervise accounting team on daily accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Costing, TAX
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and group consolidation.
- Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation and liaise with external auditors.
- Support Group Accounting Manager on any other accounting related ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 7 years of working experience in accounting, finance role in import-export, trading business with background in Audit Firm is preferable.
- Good leadership skill, detail oriented, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, hands on personality and familiar with multinational working environment.
- Able to travel abroad for business trip.
- Good command of English.
Office Area: Sukhumvit
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)