Our client, a Japanese well-known Lubricants manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Legal Supervisor - Manager.”
- Provide timely advice, accurate legal advice and implement legal procedures related to investment activities, production and sales activities of the company.
- Prepare, negotiate (if need), translate and / or comment on the contract in Thailand and English of the company and / or draft legal documents.
- Control all contracts and advise to PIC about law risks in the content of contract.
- Coordinate with other departments to implement, control issues related to the law.
- Participate on law reform and submission activities.
- Regularly updated tracking the change of law for timely detection of new regulations affection of relating to the business operations of the Group, ensure the consultation in accordance with the new rules best of law.
- Support to resolve disputes arising in business.
- Conduct compliance in Company.
- Coordinate with Lawyer to get consult about law risk of take legal action to protect company operation.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Laws, Business Law.
- At least 5 years of legal experience, including minimum of 2 years law firm experience in a legal position in a foreign invested company.
- Fluent command in English.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility and highly self-motivated personality.
- Dependable, trustworthy, and able to keep sensitive information confidential
- Good ability of risk analyzing, problem solving and solid judgment.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)