Our Company: IT Consulting
Salary: Depends on experience
- This position is responsible to selling Data Center Infrastructure (Server / Storage / Virtualization / Backup) & Cloud Platforms (NTT, Azure, GCP & AWS).
- Candidates must have previous experience selling and design multi-vendor solution such as Server (CISCO or DELL or HPE), Storage (DELL or EMC or NETAPP or HPE), Virtualization (Vmware) and Backup (VEEAM or Veritas).
- Primarily focusing on infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service offerings and related operations technologies and best practices.
- Candidates should be able to help customers better understand best practices on the Azure and/or GCP and/or AWS platforms and how to transition workloads to theses cloud platforms.
- Pre-sales support for Data Center Infrastructure & Cloud Platform opportunity.
- Respond to RFI / RFP's, prepare solution documentation and presentations.
- Develop the Solution, including solution approach, scope, estimate, costs, delivery model, assumptions, and risks.
- Create wining proposals by closely working with sales teams, internal delivery organizations, 3rd party vendor ecosystem
- Apply domain expertise (Data Center Infrastructure, Cloud, Network, Security and Application) and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client's business requirements.
- Manage and work with a team of solution architects and collaborate with other subject matter experts and Technology vendors to create compelling and differentiated solutions and value propositions.
- Identify customer needs and understand business goals to envisage the high-level solution.
- Drive the solution presentations and discussions.