- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups in various recruitment channel.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial candidate screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates for a wide range of roles (junior to supervisor level).
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Onboard new hire employees.
- Manage candidate database and update employee profile.
- Thai speaking candidate (with good command in English with TOEIC 650+).
- BSc or higher in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3 years+ proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with the candidate in manufacturing, engineering & technician.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, can-do attitude, self-driven, result oriented.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Team spirit.