Personal Assistant (Chinese speaking)
Our client is a start-up e-marketing industry. This position is required to travel, working hybrid from anywhere (home, office, etc.) working closely to support expat management.
- Act as the point of contact between the superior and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Coordinate with external parties, event arrangements, appointment and meeting etc.
- Other tasked as assigned by superior.
- Fluent in Thai, good communication in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration, Chinese language, or related field.
- 1-5 years Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant (Open to new grad if fluent in Chinese). Experiences in hospitality industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Able to work hybrid in many working locations.