Our client is an international HR consulting firm. They are actively looking for 'Payroll consultant' to support Thailand business.
- Supporting clients in regards to the calculation of salaries, leaves, commission, provident fund, tax payment and other compensation.
- Preparing HR reports such as employee headcount, payroll breakdown, C&B and etc.
- Key-in data and maintain information in payroll system
- Implementing HR system for clients.
- Coordinating with concerned parties in Thailand.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate manager.
- Fluently in Thai and good English communication.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Thailand Human Resources or Thailand Payroll department. Can handle end to end Thailand HR payroll processes.
- Ability to handle high volume payroll work & adapt to change.
- Action-orientated, detail minded and organized.
- Solid in payroll procedures, payroll software exposure and Microsoft office.
- Must be good in excel application and sensitive to numbers.
- Well-versed in Thailand Employment Law.
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills.