Position: Logistics Specialist
Based Salary: 35-45K
Client's Business: Chemical Trading
Working Location: Phuttharaksa Road, Samut Prakarn
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (8.00 a.m. - 17.00 p.m.)
- Support local Finish Good Stock replenishment and ensure efficiency delivery of materials to assigned territories.
- Monitor inventory service level and optimizing the inventory in line with the targets.
- Support sales on local allocation / escalation issues.
- Provide the materials availability in accordance to customers’ request.
- Ensure efficiency alignment on the operation activities in the local warehouse.
- In charge of local intercompany ordering process.
- Ensure optimum and cost-effective utilization of the transport methods.
- Define, negotiate and maintain effective cost and/or service solution with the logistic providers.
- Customer Orders Management: confirm stock availability and shipment delivery to CS Team.
- Coordinate with Sales and CS Teams to provide accurate sales forecast.
- Improve forecast accuracy, ensure on time supply to production plan.
- Transportation arrangement with the service providers.
- Maintain accurate data in SAP on a daily basis and in timely manner.
- Obtained Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related fields.
- At least 3 years experiences in logistics, warehouse and distribution management, inventory forecast and management in chemical trading business.
- Solid experiences in import / export activities.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office Suit and SAP (MM Module).
- Great coordination, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.